Good reasons to use a Professional Cyprus Wedding Planner & book with us!
A Cyprus Wedding Planner works directly for you, not a hotel, a tour operator or a wedding venue! We have only your best interests at heart and we will do everything within our power to make your wedding day the best day ever!
Katie looking after a young bridesmaid:
We love weddings, our mission is to make your wedding stress free, enjoyable, memorable and fun!
- We are a British run family business based in Cyprus and we have been successfully arranging weddings here for more than 10 years, we have many testimonials from satisfied couples.
- We pride ourselves on the high level of personal service we offer to all our couples. Your wedding day is important to us and our mission is to make sure you have the best day possible.
- We are a fully registered Cypriot limited company, we are VAT registered and pay Social Insurance (National Insurance equivalent) for all employees. Be very wary of any wedding planner that isn’t operating a registered company and doesn’t have a proper business bank account. Also be careful of planners who only supply a mobile phone number, these start with a 9, landlines start with a 2.
- We work directly for you, not anyone else!
- We are more than happy to meet couples who come to Cyprus to investigate wedding venues. We will meet you in your hotel, discuss your requirements and take you around to see prospective wedding venues. We make a nominal charge for this service to cover our time and petrol
- Pricing – we work out the initial total cost of the wedding based on the information you supply at the time – this is all detailed in your confirmation pack. A few weeks before the wedding we ask you to complete our Final Bridal Checklist. If you have asked for extra items, removed items from the plan or the number of guests has changed we will re-calculate the final cost – you only pay for guests that attend the wedding.
- We will reserve your wedding and reception venue date and time before you pay anything, we will only request payment once we have confirmed the booking and sent you a detailed confirmation pack in the post. Some companies ask for money up front and then take weeks to confirm the date and time with you, in some cases you don’t know the time of the wedding until you arrive in Cyprus which we think is totally unacceptable.
- Many couples worry whether to book the holiday first or the wedding – a chicken and egg situation! We will work with you to make this a simple process – we can supply a range of dates of availability of the wedding and reception venues. If it is necessary to change the wedding date for any reason this is not a major problem for us as long as the venue is available.
- Unlike some of the big holiday companies, during the pre-wedding period your wedding your Cyprus wedding planner will answer all your emails and phone calls on any questions you may have about your wedding. We aim to answer all emails within 24 hours, there is no limit on the number you can send.
- Each Cyprus wedding Planner only co-ordinates one wedding per day so you get our undivided personal attention throughout your wedding day, for most weddings we provide 2 Planners.
- We personally take you to the Town Hall to obtain your wedding license and we have a comprehensive pre-wedding meeting with every couple before the wedding to show them the venues, meet James Morrall or Lee Stevens our photographers, meet the event planner at the hotel or the restaurant owner to confirm all the final arrangements for the day, and finally we take you to the salons for hair and makeup trials. For those couples having a church wedding we arrange your pre-wedding meeting with the priest.
- Our prices cover the entire cost of your wedding including wedding license and venue hire fees, so you do not have any nasty surprises asking for extra money when you arrive.
- We provide a legal paperwork checking service to avoid last minute document problems
- We only use tried and trusted suppliers that we have used for many years for cakes, flowers, table decorations, hair & makeup, music and transport. They may not be the cheapest but we know their products are excellent and they are reliable.
- We have a UK phone number that you can contact us on in the office here in Cyprus, so you only pay UK call rates to get in touch with us. We are 2 hours ahead of the UK.
- We are not tied to any hotel groups or tour operators so offer impartial advice on the many wedding and reception venues available here in Cyprus – we do not have a vested interest in promoting specific venues. We are very particular about the venues we use for our weddings, and will only recommend those that meet our high standards.
- We are a well respected and experienced professional wedding company and we pride ourselves on our high level of personal service both before and during the wedding.
We look forward to arranging a fabulous wedding day for you. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your lives, so book with the best!